Antifreeze is a special coolant that does not freeze at low temperatures. Antifreeze is put into the cooling system of the car engine. It helps to remove excess thermal energy from the motor and maintain its optimal thermal regime while circulating in a small or large circle.
Specialists of the German company CARBERRY GmbH have developed a new generation of coolant designed for use in the cooling systems of all types of vehicles. FREE-Z antifreeze is fully compliant with British Standard BS6580.
The main advantages:
- Application temperature from -35⁰С to +110 С: protection against freezing due to high-quality glycol and protection against overheating and formation of deposits based on the high degree of purification of the water base.
- Additives package, formed on the basis of highly stable inhibiting additives, provides optimum protection of the engine and cooling systems components against corrosion, cavitation and rubber swelling.
- Can be mixed with other monoethylene glycol coolants.
- Produced with and meets strict European safety standards for human health and the environment protection. Unlike old-generation liquids, it does not pollute the environment, since does not contain such potentially harmful additives as nitrites, amines, phosphates, borates and methanol.
- Excellent combination of price and quality.
- Shelf life is 4 years from the date of production.
- Produced in accordance with German technology.
For your comfort and safety, we recommend using antifreeze in combination with other FREE-Z brand cooling system parts.